Wednesday, August 15, 2012

5 Months Layout Featuring Beau Chateau

I thought I'd try my hand at a vintage-meets-distressed-meets-chevron kind of layout. I still feel like there's something missing, but sometimes you just have to walk away from the computer and call it good enough. :)

I bought these Beau Chateau embellishments a while ago and still hadn't used them. Do you feel like you have to get some good use out of our downloads to justify the purchase? I certainly do. So the projects on my blog are usually a good mix of old and new downloads. Some of my favorite downloads are the ones I purchased a year ago and longer!

We're having fun in my online class- today I show how to recolor your Designer Series Paper in MDS 2. Come join us!


Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...